Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March Photo A Day-Before and After

I filled out my bracket for March Madness before the tournament. It is down to the sweet 16 and I only have a sweet 4 left on my list. My top two teams are gone. Don't judge me when you look at my picks. You see, I don't choose my teams because they are necessarily any good at basketball.  I choose them if I know anyone who went to a particular college or if I lived in or near the college at some time in my life. I choose them if I think I would like to visit that area or if I have a prejudice against the area. I am honest enough to admit that I always go against any team from Texas because of George Bush, father and son.  (One of these days I should visit Texas and see if I can get over it.)
Below is a picture of my sad, sad bracket picks. The dark writing is the original pick. The red is, just like on my old math tests, the corrections. 

Who am I going to cheer for now, you may ask?
I think it is obvious that I have to go with Xavier because their name starts with an X and they have great mascots. 
The Blue Blob is so adorable

What woman doesn't want to be swept away by a Musketeer?

There you have it. Real basketball fans around the world are weeping.


2 comments:

  1. At least you participate in the contest, Sylvia.
    I'm too afraid to, because coming from a family of fanatics in this area - they would tear me apart. I love to see that you did it and laughed at the way you did your choosing. I just might try that next year......:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny because I pick my teams the same way and I absolutely never go for a team from Texas!

    ReplyDelete