Monday, March 12, 2012

March Photo A Day-Fork

I started out the day less than enthusiastic about taking a picture of a fork. I thought the most interesting fork I might be able to find would be a fork in the road but while driving past the Convention Center in Wenatchee, what did I spy with my little eye? A GIANT FORK AND SPOON WITH A BONUS GIANT STRAWBERRY!  I don't know how long this work of art/restaurant marketing tool has been there but I have never seen it before. Oddly enough, this experience made me think about setting goals. Planning for things and thinking about things may partly bring about success because when the thing you are working towards begins to materialize your subconscious mind will kick in, recognize it and give meaning to something that may have  been overlooked or ignored otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment