Monday, March 12, 2012

March Photo A Day-Someone You Talked To Today

It is Monday morning and this is the Sunday post.  I talked to many wonderful people yesterday, but I was enjoying their company and so didn't even think about taking their picture. I'm kind of happy about that. There is something good about being engaged in the moment you are in. It's easy for me to stew about the past or to fret about the future in a way that blurs the present.  I'm glad that yesterday I enjoyed first and foremost the company of my daughters, son-in-law, and my husband as well as by BFF and her dear son.  I am also fortunate to have many friendships that have spanned as much as 32 years. On Sundays I see, shake hands with, and talk to many of these good people. It makes for a nice day, even without a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment