Thursday, March 29, 2012

March Photo A Day-Trash (Yesterday)

When I think of trash, I think of recycling. One of my first posts on this blog was about recycling. You can find it  here.
 I have been amazingly consistent in recycling the things that I can in my area. I envy Michael and Ivy in Seattle where they have curb side recycling. I drive my recyclable trash into town about once every two weeks. I usually have a large black bag or cardboard boxes, a smaller bag or aluminum cans and a bag or newspapers. I don't have to take glass in as often. It seems that most of the garbage is packaging. Yesterday I did a trash run while I was doing some other errands. Below are some pictures of our high tech (not) recycling center. I wish we had a system here for plastics and non aluminum metals, but I am glad that we at least have something that is somewhat convenient for me to use.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment